Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone has a set of tires or even just one tire and rim, please PM. Someone needed a tire and apparently thought my spare was perfect for them. Heard the chain rattling around this weekend when I parked in the driveway and sure enough, my spare was gone. That's how it is in New Orleans these days.

I have the factory Goodyear's on my truck now and I am simply looking to replace the spare. If I have to buy the whole set, I will.

Thanks.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I was just in Courtesy Nissan in Dallas (Richardson?) today, and they have a set of 4 6 spoke rims off of a 2005. They are selling them for $150 each. 3 of them have tires, but they are not matched, I believe 2 were goodyears, and one a continental.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Don't forget to keep your tailgate locked. They seem to be popular with thieves as well.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
titan-d said:
I was just in Courtesy Nissan in Dallas (Richardson?) today, and they have a set of 4 6 spoke rims off of a 2005. They are selling them for $150 each. 3 of them have tires, but they are not matched, I believe 2 were goodyears, and one a continental.

Thanks!!!

I am still looking guys, so if anyone in S. Louisiana has any leads on tires, please let me know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts