Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
need xe front bumper 07,will pay shipping and will pay a reasonable amount if it's majestic blue.
Reason: Wife used the truck and came home with a serious dent in the bumper.I still love her/she is banned from truck:bangit: :popcorn: :rockon

·
Registered
23 Posts
You have got to be freaking kidding me!!! Where were you about about three weeks ago when I had to chop my Majestic Blue bumper into peices in order to convert to an SE chrome front. I would have sold it to you in perfect condition for the cost of the end caps($100 total) just so I wouln't have to cry that I was performing surgery on my truck. If your bumper looks bad would you like to buy a piece for cheap? I'll attach a picture for you,LOL. There's a guy who is selling the chrome bumper I think on Club Titan for cheap and I'll give you step by step instructions on how to Frankenstein the front end,HA,HA,HA,HA! Chear up man after you check the pics...anything can be fixed.

Attachments

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
o.k i'm in on this.I have tried to buy that chrome bumper if it's from brown.He has not responded,unless it's from someone else.Who's selling the bumper Atlas?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts