Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the title says. I need about 15 feet of 1/0 awg. If you have any of the odds and ends, I may be interested aswell.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I have the following 0awg sitting on my floor behind the living room couch

JL audio black 38", and 96"

Stinger Pro Red 22", 30", 32", 42"

Hooker Blue 48"

Directed Blue Hexagon 19", 20", 27" x2, 43" x2, 56", 62"

I'll do $55 shipped for the lot which is about 50ft if I added it all up correctly... most of the pieces are short, you could do the big 3 and run a batt or cap somewhere like under the passenger seat and have a power to it, then out to the amps... that's what I did with it, I had 15"s in the back and just folded up the seats. a pair of autotek mm4000.1d's they have dual 0awg power and ground inputs so 4 runs of 0awg per amp... plus my pair of kinetik monster batts :D installed the subs/built the boxs and installed the amps the morning of a soundoff and took 1st with the paper plates still on my truck back in august of 05 :D nobody even noticed the truck was brand new :( had dvd and all.. oh well... trophys are expensive... I have like 4 1st place and 1 second behind my wifes 1st lmao... but I did her car too... her setup is in my sig vid, anyhow... lmk if you're intrested if not it's cool.. thanks,

Tom

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hawaiianbasshead said:
I have the following 0awg sitting on my floor behind the living room couch

JL audio black 38", and 96"

Stinger Pro Red 22", 30", 32", 42"

Hooker Blue 48"

Directed Blue Hexagon 19", 20", 27" x2, 43" x2, 56", 62"

I'll do $55 shipped for the lot which is about 50ft if I added it all up correctly... most of the pieces are short, you could do the big 3 and run a batt or cap somewhere like under the passenger seat and have a power to it, then out to the amps... that's what I did with it, I had 15"s in the back and just folded up the seats. a pair of autotek mm4000.1d's they have dual 0awg power and ground inputs so 4 runs of 0awg per amp... plus my pair of kinetik monster batts :D installed the subs/built the boxs and installed the amps the morning of a soundoff and took 1st with the paper plates still on my truck back in august of 05 :D nobody even noticed the truck was brand new :( had dvd and all.. oh well... trophys are expensive... I have like 4 1st place and 1 second behind my wifes 1st lmao... but I did her car too... her setup is in my sig vid, anyhow... lmk if you're intrested if not it's cool.. thanks,

Tom
Got anything else lying around? Such as distro blocks, terminals, fuse holders, rca's?

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
um, I have a couple 4awg in, into 8awg out blocks, 2 non-fused one fused, I don't have any with 0awg besides the stuff in the car and truck :lol: sorry, but you can get them at audio forums for cheap. let me link some I find real quick

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=244168

that guy has alot of wire some used and in 4awg with a fuse holder :D for like $20-30ish shipped depending on if it fits in the priority mail envelope... if it can't he'll have to put it in the box and it'll cost more towards the $30 side since he wants $20+ship for it from the post descirption, I've seen him around there for a while so I think he's trustworthy...

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=244757

him I know is legit and his distro blocks are 0awg in 4 4awg out for $20 a pair shipped... which is a good deal imo, I'm wondering if I want to get some at this point lmao... was even eyeing the other guys wire :p so you better beat me to it if you want it :lol:

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=241806

small 10ft piece of 10awg, good for powering a deck, good to power and ground the deck with real wire so it doesn't see much voltage drop I hear ;) I may get that too lmao welp, good luck, later,

Tom

1 - 6 of 6 Posts