Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, my c30s are cracked and I need to remove them immediately...i'm gettin ready to make a 1000 mile trip from CO to AZ so let me know what you have! I might just get another set from PRG if I can't find another set in time! thanks

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
I've got a set of 3" blocks with ubolts ill let go for 40 shipped if you're interested.

Not 100% sure that I have all the nuts and washers for them but those are cheap.. let me know.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've got a set of 3" blocks with ubolts ill let go for 40 shipped if you're interested.

Not 100% sure that I have all the nuts and washers for them but those are cheap.. let me know.
would I need longer shocks?

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
I've got a set of rancho shocks that I put on when I put the blocks on. They are a little longer than stock and work great.

Ill sell the whole setup for 130 shipped. The shocks are 70 a piece new. The shocks and blocks. have 2500 miles on them.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm actually goin to get radflo rears....just wanted the blocks for a temporary fix to my cracked c30s. If the blocks will work with stock shocks i'll take them but if not thanks anyways man I appreciate it!

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
I'm sure you could use the stock shocks for your trip but you're gonna end up using the shocks as limit straps and you're gonna blow them.

Let me know if you want them and ill send you my paypal addy and ship them out asap.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i'm taking those two cracked leaves out so that will be around 1.5" lower than what it is so I think really i'd only be lifting 1.5" overall? i'll take them man throw me your paypal and try to ship them out asap I leave next wed. thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts