Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy a good used Titan 05-09, under $18,000 with reasonable milage and that is in good shape. I don't care too much for hefty mods (why a guy would put a lift kit and mudders on a 2wd pickup, I can never understand, but there seem to be a lot of them). Simply put, I'm looking for the right truck at the right price. Thanks. PM or email me. [email protected]

Only requirements are: 4x4 and no XE

·
Registered
893 Posts
(why a guy would put a lift kit and mudders on a 2wd pickup, I can never understand, but there seem to be a lot of them).
lol i guess its more looks, even though i have seen alot of 4x2 titans tear through mud better than the other leading manufacturers.

im a cali guy so mud to me is only created when i leave the hose running too long in the garden.

btw good luck on your search

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: WTB: 2005-2009 Titan - will pay $$ finders fee!

I'm not too concerned how far away the truck is... if it's the right truck and a resonable price, I would fly down and drive it back up to Canada. In fact, if anyone can find me a great deal on a truck I'd be willing to pay a couple hundred bucks (finders fee) since I'm saving on the commission by not buying it at a dealership!

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
sell you mine, 18k cash shes yours haha 2007 4x4 crew cab se 50k miles.. Ill take any mods of that you do not want but it will not deduct from the price :)

Attachments

·
Registered
893 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I. E. Titan, you rock. Thanks for the links. The second one that you posted (the red KC, SE 4x4) was a nice one. I'm following up on that one, plus a white KC SE 4x4 that I found myself. Keep em coming. If you find more, please forward to me, I really appreciate it. I've decided after shopping around in Canada, that I'm definately going to buy one down south. They're a good $4000 or more cheaper. The offer still stands too. If someone can find me a truck, and I end up buying it, I'll toss a couple hundred bucks your way for your troubles!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts