Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy a good used Titan 05-09, under $18,000 with reasonable milage and that is in good shape. I don't care too much for hefty mods (why a guy would put a lift kit and mudders on a 2wd pickup, I can never understand, but there seem to be a lot of them). Simply put, I'm looking for the right truck at the right price. Thanks. PM or email me. [email protected]

Only requirements are: 4x4 and no XE

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: WTB: 2005-2009 Titan - will pay $$ finders fee!

I'm not too concerned how far away the truck is... if it's the right truck and a resonable price, I would fly down and drive it back up to Canada. In fact, if anyone can find me a great deal on a truck I'd be willing to pay a couple hundred bucks (finders fee) since I'm saving on the commission by not buying it at a dealership!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I. E. Titan, you rock. Thanks for the links. The second one that you posted (the red KC, SE 4x4) was a nice one. I'm following up on that one, plus a white KC SE 4x4 that I found myself. Keep em coming. If you find more, please forward to me, I really appreciate it. I've decided after shopping around in Canada, that I'm definately going to buy one down south. They're a good $4000 or more cheaper. The offer still stands too. If someone can find me a truck, and I end up buying it, I'll toss a couple hundred bucks your way for your troubles!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts