Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy 2008 Titan 20" wheels with or with out tires.

PM me....

Austin TX

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I am positive there are more than one Nissan dealerships on the "Mile" where you could get this.

my bad... I read it as you wanted a truck with the 20's not you wanted the 20's....... eBay or check a few local Discount Tire shops for factory take-offs.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Check out Ebay for some 2008 rims. I won my set of 20" rims for $300 plus shipping. Those rims really make a difference in the stance of the truck.

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Those rims look sharp. I wanna get rid of my 17's and get a set of those 20's.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PTitan said:
Check out Ebay for some 2008 rims. I won my set of 20" rims for $300 plus shipping. Those rims really make a difference in the stance of the truck.
Got my wheels. What size of tire did you go with? Stock on the 08's is 275/60/20. I am thinking 275/55/20 simply because there are some more sport tires available.

·
Registered
33 Posts
hey Titanty where did you score your wheels from? how much if you dont mind me asking?

Thanks

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got them off E-Bay for 450 with out tires. I plan to put on some 275/55/20 road hugger's.

·
Registered
285 Posts
TitanTy said:
Got my wheels. What size of tire did you go with? Stock on the 08's is 275/60/20. I am thinking 275/55/20 simply because there are some more sport tires available.
I went with Hankook Ventus AS 275/60R20 and they look good. These are smooth, quiet and same size as stock. I would have gone with a lower profile, but was concerned about the ride.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PTitan said:
I went with Hankook Ventus AS 275/60R20 and they look good. These are smooth, quiet and same size as stock. I would have gone with a lower profile, but was concerned about the ride.

Do you have any picts? I have seen the stock 20's and tires on the 08's but not on earlier models and I believe the front end on the 08's is taller.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts