Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title says it all folks. Looking to go a bit higher in the near future, so looking for parts. Let me know what ya have, and what ya want for it.
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
344 Posts
I may have set of 4 up fo sale next week. I will watch this thread and on u if don't mind anything

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
You gonna do somethin to the front too? Your truck is an all time favorite, dont make it ugly please :)

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I may have set of 4 up fo sale next week. I will watch this thread and on u if don't mind anything
By all means. And Ill keep an eye out for your blocks as well.

You gonna do somethin to the front too? Your truck is an all time favorite, dont make it ugly please :)
Yea, I'm going to get some coilovers when the cash is available. Just getting the small stuff purchased now.
And thanks for the compliments!

·
Registered
14,135 Posts

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
Steely, mine is a 4.75" tapered in case you're wondering :D

I'm guessing next year we'll be the same height :lol:

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
That is unless I get Deavers, a 3" block and crank my coils a little more. Oh and add 37's :rofl:

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Id love to be able to throw a C-30 pack on. But Greg says the longer spring on the LWB and Deavers do not mesh well.
Pimp that truck for all its worth man, hands down one of the sweetest Titans around.

Thanks Honda for the link, I have no idea how i missed them blocks, I visit that site a lot. :cheers:

Oh and Bill, 37's look like 20's with the sidewalls slashed! :rofl:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts