Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
go to advanceautoparts.com and use coupon code p20....gets it down to 320 with free shipping....cant really beat that considering used are selling for like 20 to 50 bucks less....id rather buy new personally and actually just did and put it in yesterday...loving it so far

·
Registered
103 Posts
Yeah, except they are out of stock and you can't even backorder them. I think you could get it at street side auto for $350 with the right promo code.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Yeah, except they are out of stock and you can't even backorder them. I think you could get it at street side auto for $350 with the right promo code.

i must have gotten the last one then cause i bought it this past tuesday, got it thursday in the mail and it was in my truck that night...had no problems with shipping, availability, nothing...it was a breeze

·
Registered
103 Posts
You took it! :bangit:

·
Registered
370 Posts
They are $399 at AutoAnything right now and they come with a free Bully Dog retro sign. Use the coupon code LOYALTY and it gets it down to $339.57 with free shipping. I don't know how long that promo code is good for, but I am ordering mine right now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts