Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm starting a new job next week on a construction crew and they said I needed to have my own board stretcher when I show up the first day. Does anyone know where to find one of these? I've searched EVERYWHERE!?!?

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
We used to have a wall stretcher when I worked in the shoestore at the mall. I sure wish I knew they were closing down... I'd have grabbed that! Greatest thing since sliced bread! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
691 Posts
is that anything like a Midas gold making machine?

if so i saw one once at an antique store

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
alorlious said:
I'm starting a new job next week on a construction crew and they said I needed to have my own board stretcher when I show up the first day. Does anyone know where to find one of these? I've searched EVERYWHERE!?!?
Take a around for places that sell buckets of cold steam.
Usually between the turnip twaddlers and the electric cement softners. Back when I did construction we had a straw boss that loved to send all the new guys on treasure hunts. All good fun. LOL!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
alorlious said:
You could have mine $50.00LOL Never been used!!!! I also have 100' of flight line for sale.

·
Registered
147 Posts
BuckyBadger said:
You could have mine $50.00LOL Never been used!!!! I also have 100' of flight line for sale.
No board stretcher, but I can hook you up with some good jet wash... Maybe some prop wash too!! It would go well with the 100' of flight line.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Check on eBay. It is usually in the same section with the relative bearing grease, water line, and left-handed monkey wrenches.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Thet should be on the shelf next to the sterile feloppian tubing.

·
Premium Member
4,648 Posts
Same isle as the headlight fluid. By the way, have you checked your lately, it may be a bit low? Nissan is very strict about these things......

Clint

·
Premium Member
76,523 Posts
go to the local concrete block yard and ask for "block stretchers" while it's not exactly for boards it'll get you through the first month or so... I used to sell them to all the first year tradesmen when I dispatched for my cousins.

also, if you're interested, I can hook you up with a couple Banks stickers and maybe a K&N sticker then you're titan will run like it's supercharged!

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
Sure wish that some of my framers could find a board stretcher !!!!

Would save a ton of money on my material cost !!!! LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts