Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, I'm looking for a set of the pocket style fender flares for my 2010 CC with lockbox. Preferred color is factory Blizzard White and I am willing to pay slightly more for it, however I'll entertain all colors for the right price. Would also be willing to trade my Pro-4x flares if you're looking at going back to stock. Please let me know what you have.

I'm located in Clarksville, TN 37043. Thanks.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I have the driver's side rear unpainted for sale haha. I know that doesn't do you any good. GLWS!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump!

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
I have a set still in the box. They are not painted. I opened them to check the fit but never had them painted or installed. I did inventory the kit and one of the screws is missing but that is it.
mleiii

As the title says, I'm looking for a set of the pocket style fender flares for my 2010 CC with lockbox. Preferred color is factory Blizzard White and I am willing to pay slightly more for it, however I'll entertain all colors for the right price. Would also be willing to trade my Pro-4x flares if you're looking at going back to stock. Please let me know what you have.

I'm located in Clarksville, TN 37043. Thanks.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PM'd

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
More bumps.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump

·
Registered
695 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
695 Posts
No problem I just got mine used somewhere in Jax . I waited 2 years Well worth the drive for $200 bucks lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
695 Posts
Couldn't spend $500 on plastic flares

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh, I'm right there with you. I refuse to buy them new. Flares are at the bottom of my mod list, unless I see a good used set pop up (or I get a fix-it-ticket...).

Well...I've been waiting for a set to pop up for about a year and three months now, so maybe my time is coming! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
695 Posts
Yea man you actually can do a regular set but u would just have to use saw and have the body man sand it down and paint

·
Registered
695 Posts
I could send a pik of how they separate ... Lmk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts