Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys maybe some of u live in a area where u have them in your back yard lol. I looking to buy a caiman or baby gator ,dwarf caiman. Etc. If any of u have one or know where I can get one please let me know thanks..
. Mike. [email protected]

·
Registered
893 Posts
this has bad news written all over it.. in 3 years the local pond is going to have a croc mysteriously appear

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hahah no.. not imn the yard .. i got a 150 gallon tank thats set up for one half water half land..i had one for like 12 years and he died so looking for another one... they only grow to the size of there enviorment so maybe 2 ft long alot fun feeding it 20 goldfish haha ... soooo someone has to help me get another..

·
Registered
67 Posts
Didn't they make a movie about a gator in the sewers of NY. Plenty of gators here in sunny FL but very illegal to own.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hahaha.. yea.. but shhhhhhhhhh i wont tell.. go catch me a baby croc and put in in a box and mail it..$$$$ lol just make sure the mothers not around

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
just curious, but how much are you looking to spend on this ? haha

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sent u pm...

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL, my uncle has a pet shop, he use to sell them all day long.
Most peoples try to give it back.:D
haha i had mine for 12 years he was the best... lol anyway u camn ask your uncle to send me 1 or 2 ??? i will pay:redblob"

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ohh that would be great thanks!!! let me know pm me

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
here gator gator gator.....

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry man, he said rules and regulations have changed and he don't even want to deal with them anymore.
Maybe some FL members can get you one from the Everglade.:D
yea i figured that was going to be the answer..lol..:crying:.. well thanks for trying.. and still looking for one FLORDIA people

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My heart is broken.. Someone help.. I need a gator lol

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
anyone????

1 - 20 of 31 Posts