Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lookin for a center console lid but i will buy the whole console if I need to...had a small tear in my lid and me being the diyerselfer I am, broke some clips that hold the cover on so this is where im at now. let me know if you have one for sale!

·
Registered
263 Posts
I have the OEM Black or Graphite lid that's for the Armada....it's leather topped (like leather upholstery), not with the dip and flat area like the Titan....brand new in the box, never installed.

·
Premium Member
15,664 Posts
Greygoose, if your not looking for leather, i can sell you mine, and buy jguiseppi's lid. I have been wanting an armada lid for awhile.

Mine is in great shape, as the original was messed up and i replaced it not to long ago withone out of an 08. I can take pics if needed.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I'll post photos of the one I have tonight so you can see exactly what I have....

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Grey- your best bet will be to get it re-covered by an automotive upholstery shop in the material of your choice. I'm guessing you've got the column shifter, so it's different than the smaller plastic lid on the center console equipped Titans. My buddy, O-fivecc had the same issue and found out that Nissan doesn't sell the lid separately. You'll need to by the whole "jump" seat and it's expensive.

·
Premium Member
15,664 Posts
oh crap.. lol i didnt even think about him refering to the colum shift console lid. I have the buckets and floor shifter. RCHGRV if you are still interested, i will get some pics this weekend and PM you a price.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Grey- your best bet will be to get it re-covered by an automotive upholstery shop in the material of your choice. I'm guessing you've got the column shifter, so it's different than the smaller plastic lid on the center console equipped Titans. My buddy, O-fivecc had the same issue and found out that Nissan doesn't sell the lid separately. You'll need to by the whole "jump" seat and it's expensive.
Like I said above I broke the clips that hold the vinyl on so I went to get it recovered and they said it wasnt possible that I needed a new lid. So yea i'm interested in the console lid that comes with the xe column shift titans. jguiseppi post pics when you can thanks

·
Registered
263 Posts
Here it is....not sure if it's the Armada or QX56, or if there's a difference;

It's for the center console with Captain Chairs....

John

·
Premium Member
15,664 Posts
yea that is the size i got, if rchgvr wants mine i will buy it. I can get pics if you need them.

·
Premium Member
15,664 Posts
dude, who did you sell it to? i thought i was buying it.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Sorry beason, I didn't mean to exclude you. I didn't hear back after I gave you a price. It sounded from above like it was dependant on you selling yours. It definitely wasn't intentional and someone else got back with me after your post on looking to sell yours.

My apologies....

John

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah I have the bigger one. BUMP for me

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
still lookin for one of these lids...! BUMP!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts