Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a cold Air Intake for the titan...want to spend around 175-200... Used or new...

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
S&B is 230 new.
After some reading I think Im looking for a Volant... Looking for some sound. I understand its pretty loud.

VOLANTS ANYONE?

·
Vendor
7,924 Posts
They are all pretty loud. My S&B is really loud at wot. Louder than the jba cat back exhaust I have even.
Ditto, what turned me on to the s&b was it had the best dyno numbers.

·
Banned
2,234 Posts
Since when does S&B make better numbers than the AEM or Injen? Just curious 'cause last time I had checked (loooong time ago) AEM and Injen were the top dogs as far as power was concerned.

·
Vendor
7,924 Posts
I read it on forums and also this guy who tested a lot of cai's on the dyno. It was a good read. Search intakes and throttle body spacers- mightytitans.com. He had a 05 titan with jba exhaust and showed improvements from the stock airbox and like 5 or 6 cai's.

·
Premium Member
2013 Pro-4X - Graphite Blue Metallic
192 Posts
I got a Volant....I posted on your other thread...came out of my 2006. Decided I am going to run a quieter cabin on my 2011...at least for a little while....let me know if your interested...$ 175 shipped....filter is good, housing good, paint on top cover has faded, but it is still intact and good shape. I need to clean it, and I can send you some pics after I do. I'll even wash and oil the filter up for you!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got a Volant....I posted on your other thread...came out of my 2006. Decided I am going to run a quieter cabin on my 2011...at least for a little while....let me know if your interested...$ 175 shipped....filter is good, housing good, paint on top cover has faded, but it is still intact and good shape. I need to clean it, and I can send you some pics after I do. I'll even wash and oil the filter up for you!
$175 shipped...Sounds good. Take paypal? Would like to see some pics first though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts