Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
You might look on ebay. I just picked up a Diamond, made by BowTech for $235.00 Expecting it tomorrow :eek:)

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I have one, its a HCA the guy told me 50-80# draw, but I showed it to another guy and he said it's small. I took a couple pix, it's just over 36" tall... it's camo in color and uh, that's about all I know about it.. I saw one that looked the same on ebay advertising to what seemed like a large draw on ebay as well iirc it said 60-70 or 80 or something.. I don't really know what's a large draw, but it seemed good to me :lol: suppose you could use it to shoot small stuff or close range, something to keep in a truck box to shoot stuff close range when you see it maybe... I was thinking about keeping it in my truck to shoot goat on the side of the road, but realized arrows aren't cheap... I still toy with the idea, but I don't really want to learn by wasting money on arrows... lmk if you're interested here's a couple pix, I have no idea what shipping would run, but it feels pretty light, I'd do usps priority airmail I'd imagine pretty cheap like $25 insured :D

I think I'd rather have a gun, they're loud as hell, but bullets are cheap... I could do more with it if someone messed with my wife though for sure since arrows don't go all the way through I could have something to pull around... maybe get some broadheads and wiggle them fuggers around after I shoot the dude :twisted:

oh yeah, I'd sell it for I suppose $125 shipped... don't really know what something like this is worth... I got it on a trade... I spent a little over that on it, and never used it... it is used though

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
oh, and I pulled it back and tried to measure the draw... from the front of the handle area it's like 28" from the other strings that stay straight I think I measured 20" I kinda pulled it along the ground with the tape measure locked.. I honestly don't know much about bows... thought it'd be fun and never took it anywhere :( I have some loaner air guns just sitting too better go give those back :oops: been a long time sitting on my shelves lmao

1 - 6 of 6 Posts