Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like the title says looking for a droid x for verizon wireless. tired of my phone and no upgrade in sight.

let me know if youll got one.

·
Banned
1,031 Posts
Hey just a heads up I will be upgrading to the DROID X when I get home! I will be willing to sale my first gen DROID if that will help you. I love the DROID's my daughters have them and my wife just got the DROID X.
PM me and we can talk!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey just a heads up I will be upgrading to the DROID X when I get home! I will be willing to sale my first gen DROID if that will help you. I love the DROID's my daughters have them and my wife just got the DROID X.
PM me and we can talk!
i already got the first motorola droid and yeah i love it. just looking for somethin new

·
Registered
940 Posts
DROID X is the best phone i ever owned!! Good luxk with your serch... keep calling verizion u will get a nice person after a while..and they might help u out with a early upgrade..

·
Registered
75 Posts
call them and tell them you are going to cancel since you cant get the phone you want... stand your ground and they will give you an early upgrade...might have to call a few times and talk to a few different people but ive done it 3 or 4 times and ive always been able to upgrade early...

·
Registered
940 Posts
^^^^^^^^^ seee. Told u. Squeeeeky wheel gets the oil!

·
Registered
428 Posts
DROID X is the best phone i ever owned!! Good luxk with your serch... keep calling verizion u will get a nice person after a while..and they might help u out with a early upgrade..
I agree with everything said :eyebrow:

·
Banned
1,031 Posts
They will do any early upgrade! I had 9 months left and they upgraded my phone thats how i got my DRIOD!

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Personally, I have the new Droid X and I don't think it's all that. But I am a Crackberry guy. I would love to try out the Droid Pro though. Seems like it would be a better fit for me. I just got the Droid X because it was free with the wife's Samsung Facinate.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts