Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to buy a set of drop shackles. Maybe about 2"s or whatever they come in just to level out the truck a little. Does anyone have any or point to me the right direction on which ones would be good to buy? Kind of new at truck suspensions trying to get advices. Let me know. thanks.

·
Registered
592 Posts
I bought a set of shackles off ebay from canuck motorsports (springtech). I love it so far. Gives a nice drop in the back with a slight rake like it should have come from the factory. Can't beat it for $60 bucks. Just be aware that you will have to trim some of the rubber off to make them work, as they are advertised as Titan shackles but I'm 99.9% sure they are actually F150 shackles since you have to do the same thing if you buy those labeled F150 shackles. I didn't have the power tools so I had a local shop install them for $80. No regrets so far!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rays05titanse said:
I bought a set of shackles off ebay from canuck motorsports (springtech). I love it so far. Gives a nice drop in the back with a slight rake like it should have come from the factory. Can't beat it for $60 bucks. Just be aware that you will have to trim some of the rubber off to make them work, as they are advertised as Titan shackles but I'm 99.9% sure they are actually F150 shackles since you have to do the same thing if you buy those labeled F150 shackles. I didn't have the power tools so I had a local shop install them for $80. No regrets so far!
thanks for the heads up. I may just go with them since it's cheap and I don't want to lose much when I'm towing. I figured the 2-3 drop kit is a bit much and i'd regret it when i haul things around. thanks again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts