Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
recently did a cst install but want to get more lift on the rear. i currently have a 4" block. with the the C 30 deavers and 3"block i believe that will give me approx 6 inch of lift on the rear, am i correct? if u have a 3" block and wanting to trade with my 4" block pls let me know...

what do u guys think of a 4" block and C 30 deaver combination? has anyone done this before? sorry, still learning about this lift thing :confused:

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Just to clairfy, you want to trade your 3" block for a 4" block? You can use a 4" block and C30 Deavers but you will need longer shocks than the Bilstein 5125s that you have now.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just to clairfy, you want to trade your 3" block for a 4" block? You can use a 4" block and C30 Deavers but you will need longer shocks than the Bilstein 5125s that you have now.
sorry for being a suspension newbie here...not really sure what to do with the rear lol...i placed on order for C30 deaver & 3"block and hope i'll be happy with that set up. saw it on your sig. i just want to level the rear with the front which is at 45" high. rear is at 43". one more thing i just read about axle wrap, is it really necessary to have the traction bars to prevent it from happening? i won't be doing any off roading or towing. thanks is advance.

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
You'll be happy with that set up. No problems here with it except I should still run a longer shock than the longest Bilstein 5125. I only have like an inch of droop. The traction bars are not necessary. But they make a huge difference. You know how when you are at a stop then you punch it but it feels like your rear tires take a second to launch with your truck? The traction bars pull the rear as soon as the front of the truck is ready to go.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You'll be happy with that set up. No problems here with it except I should still run a longer shock than the longest Bilstein 5125. I only have like an inch of droop. The traction bars are not necessary. But they make a huge difference. You know how when you are at a stop then you punch it but it feels like your rear tires take a second to launch with your truck? The traction bars pull the rear as soon as the front of the truck is ready to go.
are there any longer shocks out there than the bilstein 5125? yeah i've noticed something when i'm at a stop then go. i sometimes felt this thud on the rear and was wondering where it's coming from. i really appreciate all the infos here. man upgrades never ends, isn't it? traction bars definitely on my list lol...by the way, are you experiencing some squeaks on your radflos? not sure if we have the same though.

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
My radlfos don't make any noise. I thought they knocked but now I think that is my upper control arms hitting my coil bucket now and then. Im not sure what the thud in your rear is. You also may want to invest in a drive shaft spacer with that much rear lift:

PRG Products

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
got the C30 deavers mini pack and 3" block installed today in placed of the 4" hoping to add more height on the rear. i ONLY gained 1 inch after the installation. WTF! i was told i could gain at least 3" from the deavers. am i missing something? looks like the install was done properly. by the way my front sits 45" and the rear was 43" now 44" from bottom fender to ground and this is with 35" tires...any thoughts?

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Couple things. The fenders are cut differently. You front fender openings are higher up than the rear. So really you are like 1/2" shorter in back than front. That is as close as you'll get to level. Also the C30 Deavers give 2.5" so you only gained like 1-1.5" of lift.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts