·
Premium Member
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a set (4) of the factory offroad 17's

·
Registered
39 Posts
These are off my '09, slight mar on the edge of one of the rims, not really noticeable with a tire on tho, how bout $375 shipped?? lemme know :redblob"

Attachments

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the offer but I am really looking for the 04-07 17" offroad rims

·
Registered
403 Posts
I have a set. Where you located? I have 5 rims/tires. 4 have Toyo Open Country A/T with 30% tread, one rim is scratched up. 5th rim is brand new with a ...can't remember...but it is a brand new tire...it's a stock A/T. The tires are all 285/70/17. What were you thinking for price?

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a set. Where you located? I have 5 rims/tires. 4 have Toyo Open Country A/T with 30% tread, one rim is scratched up. 5th rim is brand new with a ...can't remember...but it is a brand new tire...it's a stock A/T. The tires are all 285/70/17. What were you thinking for price?
I already have tires. I am looking for just the rims. Price range I am looking for 100-200 shipped for all 4 rims

·
Registered
403 Posts
Did you search the FS section? I know I've seen a couple sets go for $100. I'd prefer to sell locally with tires, depending on where you are it'd probably cost me $100 to ship these, plus packaging material. Good luck though!

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have been keeping I eye out there but you know how it goes when you have the cash there is no where to be found

·
Registered
902 Posts
I have a set sitting in my moms garage no tires and no TPMS valve stems just standard stems out of my XD's. They are off my 06 LE Offroad package. They are polished not bare aluminum like some. No dings or knicks on any of the rims. Only 4 though kept the spare. Where are you located shipping would be a lot I'am sure.
I'll post a pic let me know if they are the ones your looking for.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a set sitting in my moms garage no tires and no TPMS valve stems just standard stems out of my XD's. They are off my 06 LE Offroad package. They are polished not bare aluminum like some. No dings or knicks on any of the rims. Only 4 though kept the spare. Where are you located shipping would be a lot I'am sure.
I'll post a pic let me know if they are the ones your looking for.
pm sent :redblob"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts