Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for black or bed lined Bush Wacker fender flares for the box side tool box or not either or will work also looking for a black or chrome Hunter bull bar. these items will need to be shipped to Canada but i will pay.

im also looking for the driver seat OEM cloth, lighter grey out side with darker grey inside. thanks!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Would you be interested in a set of black, Pro-4X fender flares off a Titan with lock box?

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They dont do much to protect against rock chips and stuf do they? My tires stick out about 2.5 inchhes so i get rocks thrown all over my doors. The pro 4x flares are just small ones for show right?

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Would you be interested in a set of black, Pro-4X fender flares off a Titan with lock box?
I would be....:eyebrow: Is all the hardware included? Also, how much?

·
Registered
132 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
I would be....:eyebrow: Is all the hardware included? Also, how much?
There actually isn't any hardware that goes with them. The few screws that are used in the assembly stay in the fender well.

I bought them from a fella with the intent of adding them as a mod to my '04, but I have now decided to go in another direction so I am thinking about selling them. They are in excellent shape and were painted a gloss black. I have filed off the push pins molded on the inside of the flares in preparation for mounting them on my truck, but that is about as far as I got.

I'll have to get back to you with a price.

·
Registered
599 Posts
They dont do much to protect against rock chips and stuf do they? My tires stick out about 2.5 inchhes so i get rocks thrown all over my doors. The pro 4x flares are just small ones for show right?
I wouldn't quite characterize them as "just for show". They certainly don't stick out as much as the bushwacker flares if that is what you are asking, but they do offer a pretty good degree of protection to the inside of the fender well and about 2 inches of the fender. I like them because they are a lower profile flare that doesn't stick out when you are looking at the truck from in front or behind.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump bump bump bump

1 - 8 of 8 Posts