Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking to buy a front bumper for my 04 SE. not picky, will take a XE bumper if available, looking for end caps, center piece, fog lights, tow hooks and grill. complete or in pieces. can paypal, pick up in the cali bay area, so cal or deep in the redwoods up north, open to shipping as i have a fed x account, family in so cal and going to school way up in no cal so whatever works. Thanks for looking and any input!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
What color is your truck? Cuz i have two bumper covers in smoke one is in good shape and other needs to be repainted.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
silver, i need some paint work so they can spray it if needed

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
well im asking 70 shipped for both and i know it might be a lot for you but i put the price for someone with the same color truck

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pics please

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Sorry guys they were sold today.

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
titan00769, I will be removing my entire front bumper w/ factory foglights at the end of this month... It has minor scratches on the end caps but they are structurally fine. Chrome SE metal bumper with two hooks, we'll work out a reasonable price... I'm in the Fresno area, so as time gets closer for the removal, I'll check to see if you still need one...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thank you, thank you, thank you, to those of you on the post and look forward to seeing the central val, I will bring the in n out double double's titan style of course

1 - 9 of 9 Posts