Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a magnaflow 18" muffler swap and the guy told me my manifold was cracked. I am in need of a set of headers. Please let me know what you have or a good place to get them. I am new to the Houston area, so a good installation place would be of great help as well!

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
JBA has short tubes, which require welding to install. Doug Thorley and Stillen have long tubes with flanges, which will bolt up to the B-pipes. You can find the DTs on Ebay, and I think if you call DT, they may have an SS version also. Last time I looked, Stillen had coated and SS versions on their web site, but maybe there is some better prices on them elsewhere.

·
Registered
887 Posts
I'm looking to scoop up a pair of Stillen LT's in the next couple of days. Best price I've been able to find was $599 on the SS, and $749 on the Ceramic.

If I remember correctly, there was a set of JBA shorties for sale on here recently for $250.

·
Registered
887 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
If you type in dt you get this price

Shopping Cart

No affiliation, simply helping.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the help. I went ahead and bought the DTLTs. Now I need to find an installer! If anybody knows of one, please shoot me a reply or PM. Thank you again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts