Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm looking for 04-07 but will accept 08-15 headlights. Prefer good to new condition. If you have bulbs as well I can possibly pay extra.

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
So I'm looking for 04-07 but will accept 08-15 headlights. Prefer good to new condition. If you have bulbs as well I can possibly pay extra.

I’ve got a pair I’ve had sitting on shelves for while - where - in Florida here - we can work out - they are OEM 2006 headlamps

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
it is the top two - they still have the protective film on them from when they shipped - they do have the bulbs and wire harness -- where are you located (couldn't tell from profile) I'm in zip code 32901

Amazon has some non-OEM for $119.50 - Would $75 plus you pick up shipping work ?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it is the top two - they still have the protective film on them from when they shipped - they do have the bulbs and wire harness -- where are you located (couldn't tell from profile) I'm in zip code 32901

Amazon has some non-OEM for $119.50 - Would $75 plus you pick up shipping work ?
Gotcha, they look good. I guess it depends on shipping. Here is my zip 27610. I'm in Raleigh NC. Thanks by the way.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Only difference is the side marker light. 04-07 have the 3 separated, 08-15 have a single piece.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts