Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Preferably one that's not brand new, considering I'll be stripping it down for a fresh coat of bedliner...anyone have one lying around? Paypal or cash in hand ready :)

-Ryan

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
hood deflector ? is that like a bug deflector ? 619 titn has one. we can meet at the dennys if thats what youre lookin for.

you missed out today. there was 34 titans there at one time. it was sick bro. i was lookin foward in seein what you've been workin on

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
fo sho. I have one...bedliner'd. paid $100 new. make me an offer--6 mo used

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
619- Looking for one that needs a little bit more work rather than one that's only 6 mon. old...dont want to spend any more than 50 bucks realistically and refuse to lowball here :kiss: Thanks though man!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
619- Looking for one that needs a little bit more work rather than one that's only 6 mon. old...dont want to spend any more than 50 bucks realistically and refuse to lowball here :kiss: Thanks though man!
No worries bro. I appreciate not tryin to low ball--truth be told tho, I'll let it roll out for $50. I dont think too many ppl are interested in a bedlined bug deflector--might of been a hard sale.
Its yours, if you wanna take it for that.:teethmast

1 - 5 of 5 Posts