Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looking for the interior panel that goes around the sterio, the frame that goes around the center console hole, the peice that goes around the shifter and the two peices that go around the sterring wheel controls. I need these for a 2014 Pro4x with Rockford Fosgate sterio. My truck has the charcoal color interior and all of the peices I want to replace are silver in my truck. I have disliked the color of them since day one. I dont care about the color as long as its not broken. I will even take a silver set. They just need to be OEM parts. Im going to paint them anyway. Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
I looking for the interior panel that goes around the sterio, the frame that goes around the center console hole, the peice that goes around the shifter and the two peices that go around the sterring wheel controls. I need these for a 2014 Pro4x with Rockford Fosgate sterio. My truck has the charcoal color interior and all of the peices I want to replace are silver in my truck. I have disliked the color of them since day one. I dont care about the color as long as its not broken. I will even take a silver set. They just need to be OEM parts. Im going to paint them anyway. Thanks
I have the piece that goes around the cubby hole on the center console. Pm me an offer.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im still looking for the trim peice that surrounds the shifter in the console, the trim around the Rockfordfosgate stereo/nav screen and the two peices on the steering wheel that has the cruze control and sterio control buttons.
All of these peices are silver in my truck and I want extras to be sent out for paint. That way im not without them while they are being painted. I have hated the silver since the day I bought the truck.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Mind selling your old OEM stuff when you replace it with the painted ones? The radio surround (the part with vents and top cubby) on my truck is completely cracked.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts