let me see what you guys got.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
all years should fit.

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
I actually have a pair of LED tails and a smoke LED 3rd brake light that you can have for free. The tails are Red with smoke back up lights. The plug broke off on one but you can probably hard wire that light or get a different plug to work. I quit using them because one LED brake bulb doesnt work and one horizontal row on one of the tails is dim. PM me if you want them. Here is a pic of them on from a while ago.
[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
all years should fit.
yes, but I believe the newer ones look different then the older ones.

I actually have a pair of LED tails and a smoke LED 3rd brake light that you can have for free. The tails are Red with smoke back up lights. The plug broke off on one but you can probably hard wire that light or get a different plug to work. I quit using them because one LED brake bulb doesnt work and one horizontal row on one of the tails is dim. PM me if you want them. Here is a pic of them on from a while ago.
[/IMG]
Got any pictures of them lit up? I will take them if you are really giving them away lol

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
I dont have any pics of them lit up. But they are super bright! They light up the signs and reflectors on parked cars behind you. Ya they're free. Merry Christmas. Ill PM you my info.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks man. I am free Saturday if you wanna meet up

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cool. I will give you a call saturday. I dont get home till at least 6pm mon-fri since I work at Camp Pendleton and traffic sucks in the evenings lol

Thanks again man

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool. I see your sig says your 20 is 92111. I live in Clairemont near the Genessee/Clairemont corner...pretty close to you.
yeah, I am right off genessee and linda vista

1 - 10 of 10 Posts