Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 07 CC 4x4. Looking for a leveling kit for it. I'm assuming 2" as I don't want to the front end higher than the rear.

Thanks,

Curtis Shirley

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
PRGproducts. ask for Greg or Jen

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
I just got my PRG leveling kit delivered today. Having it installed early next week. It was the recomendations on this site that made me go with them. I don't regret it. They got me my order within the time frame quoted and all the right parts are in the box. That's alot more than some of the big vendors have done for me lately. Thank you PRG. I will post some pictures after the install.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Yeah, I have seen the new ones. Looking to see if anyone had a used setup layin around to sell me. I'd rather just buy the 85 ebay set than spend 180 on the PRG set. I doubt that I need a lot of customer service after I get them installed. I'm getting a grill, CAI, and 2* with the rest of the money that I am getting from relatives for the upcoming holiday. Plus I have to figure the cost of alignment after putting the leveling kit on.

Also, I didn't realize that there was an Off-Road edition of this truck with a higher lift. How do I know if I have this or the regular suspension?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.