Nissan Titan Forum banner

WTB List of stock parts!!!

3K views 38 replies 16 participants last post by  giovanniv 
#1 · (Edited)
Alright well I just purchased a crashed 05 nissan titan and I need a list of parts that consist of this

Front bumper with the chrome in the middle. Needs to be silver
front grille (chrome)
Chrome side view mirrors
chrome rear bumper
drivers and passenger side airbag (grey)
both taillights
right front fender (silver)

if you have any of these parts shoot me a text to 309-287-5446. Thanks

#3 ·
If you get desperate I have a blue grille you can paint.

#7 ·
I've got a chrome rear bumper for sale. It has the holes for the reverse sensors though. PM me if you are interested...trying to get this thing out of my garage

#38 ·
If I might be allowed a brief hijack...
What's the story on your bumper? If the OP passes on it I might be interested. Would you be willing to ship?

Wish there were some aftermarket HD rear bumpers available at a reasonable
price that includes shipping. I am hesitant to replace my dinged bumper with another one that is just as vulnerable.

Thanks, sorry for the jack. Good luck finding everything you need.

#10 ·
do you still need mirrors i have some for sale. heated power crome mirrors..they are non tow

#13 · (Edited)
Once again, where are you at??? I will soon have the Hood, front fenders, bedside box, chrome front bumper w/ bumper caps, chrome 06 grill with burgerless billet grill, rear chrome bumper w/ holes, off-road skid plate, and black tow hooks... The paint is Radiant Silver, and fenders/hood have no damages... Parts will come off as I get my aftermarket items installed...

#22 ·
I have headlights from an 06

#24 ·
If that other member doesnt come through with the headlights, i have some great conditioned ones from my 07.

#26 ·
i was hoping to get 170 + shipping

#29 ·
do you mean me or the other guy with the bumper and hitch?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.