Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need at least one set, maybe another half to one set.

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
If you don't have any luck here you can get them on ebay pretty cheap.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
Go to ebay type in "Nissan grill clips" anywhere from $10 to $20.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
407 Posts
I brought some from the dealer but they are different from the ones on my 04 and do not fit. They are cheap to get. but if you need to older style clips then they might not work

·
Registered
2006 Titan Crew Cab Big Tow Off-road, 315/70-17 BFG MT2, Rocky Road Sliders, Bully Dog GT tuner
91 Posts
I bought the grey ones here to remount my grille: More Plastic Fasteners
One note, the grille has two types of clip, these are only one of them, there is another wider clip that mounts the top left and right corners of the grille, I just used zip ties there lol.

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
they are not cheap and i know quite a few guys toss them and use some black zip ties... i know i did.. they clips are a pain in the ***, and the dealer wants $$$$ for them... i keep a small bag of zip ties in the glove box and they do the job better then the damn clips anyways!

·
Registered
407 Posts

·
Super Moderator
37,256 Posts
Dude. GREAT post. I went to the local Nissan Stealership a couple months back to purchase these, and they said they come with the grill...:huh::bangit:
I bought a complete bag ~ 10 clips, but thy are the newer ones and need to be cut down.

Let me know if you need a couple and I can cut them down for you and do a hand off at the meet. :teethmast

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I bought a complete bag ~ 10 clips, but thy are the newer ones and need to be cut down.

Let me know if you need a couple and I can cut them down for you and do a hand off at the meet. :teethmast
Sweet deal. I only need 2--give ya a couple bucks. :eyebrow:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts