Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says, I want to buy some longtube headers for my 07 se. Don't really have much of a Preferance on brand but can't spend thousands of dollars, if someone is selling or knows anyone selling a set for a decent price let me know. Thanx.

·
Premium Member
7,675 Posts
I think both stillen and doug thorleys are both around 600 bucks and then u would want uprev for another 600ish.

Sent from my Samsung Fascinate using the auto guide app

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx but I just spent around 3000 for wheels, tires, and a 9" lift so I'm looking cheaper haha I found some pacesetter headers for 300..not sure if they are good or not?

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
I would strongly suggest not getting the pacesetters. The 3" collectors have been proven to be too large for use on the Titan & will result in a lost of low end TQ.

Also, after recent developments i would also suggest going with the stillen LT's over the doug thorley LT's!

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Just FYI for ya. I gutted my OEM manifolds before I got my DTLT's. I gained .15 from gutting them and they flowed great. After I got my DTLT's on I gained another .1 and 1 mph in the 1/4 mile. Gutting the OEM manifolds are a great way to gain almost .2 for absolutely free. If you don't want to gut yours you could buy my OEM manifolds for $125 shipped. The crap going on with Doug Thorley right now hopefully get's fixed. They sent a bad set to a guy and are giving him the run around on getting him a new set. This is the first I've heard of a bad set from them so Im sure they will fix the issue.

PS: You will gain a total of .3 to .35 with headers over OEM mani's with cats in them.

Good luck man!

·
Registered
205 Posts
+1 for what gweasel & deerslayer said.

you can get some new stillens for $599 free shipping I believe on their website, but if you were to pay that you may want to just go ahead and get them coated which is like another $100.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts