·
Registered
2,288 Posts
I would let mine go for $14500 at 76K.

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm on crack? Really cause all the ones listed above around around those miles! I've owned 4 and my boyfriend two... I know titans... may not be exactly 150k but I've not seen one cc for under 10k with under 100k miles here
I dont give a damn about you or your boyfriend, if you dont have a titan to sell me GTFO my thread.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
I dont give a damn about you or your boyfriend, if you dont have a titan to sell me GTFO my thread.

Thanks.
If you wanna be a d!ck to our members when they are trying to help you out then GTFO of our forum

Thanks

Book on a nice titan with under 100k miles is over 10k and that's for an XE. These aren't chevy trucks they actually hold value pretty well for a full size gas truck.

And btw your signature pic is way too big for not being a titan.

·
Registered
544 Posts
hahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha. subscribed

·
Registered
2,156 Posts

Thanks.
Whoa whoa cool those jets turbo...she's just trying to help...no need to go that far...

Anything around 10K will either have high mileage or be salvaged...but wierder things have happened so I wish you the best in your search, nice 350 btw

·
Registered
4,984 Posts

Thanks.
The point of this forum is to HELP OTHER MEMBERS OUT BUT YOU WANTED TO BE A ****!! So good luck finding a cc titan for under 10k....

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I never said I cared about the miles or the condition because its going to be a work truck, you guys just assumed that I did. Ill say whatever I want if you guys dont like it, dont come into my thread, seriously **** OFF.

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Whoa whoa cool those jets turbo...she's just trying to help...no need to go that far...

Anything around 10K will either have high mileage or be salvaged...but wierder things have happened so I wish you the best in your search, nice 350 btw
thanks, but the only help im looking for is the kind that "T-Dog23" provided, other than that I dont wanna hear things like "oh youll never fnd one" or "oh its gonna be salvaged or high miles" That is so not true, titans have dropped in value whether you want to accept it or not, there ARE decent crew cabs with around 100k miles for around 10k and im trying to decide which one is best.

Back on topic STILL looking for a titan, please post if you have one for sale or know of any.

Thanks

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You really need to pull that stick out of your ***!! all I freakin said was you would have a hard time finding with without a ton of miles! I searched auto trader and in the entire us there were about 20 and 90% of them had over 100k miles I never once said that was a problem for you now did I? No! So how about you calm the f down or find a less friendly forum where people don't help each other out!
Thanks for your help, but if anyone here took anything up the *** it would be you.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Wow, someone's got an attitude. An attitude that really isn't going to solicit any help from forum members at that.

As an FYI this isn't YOUR thread, it's OUR thread, as in the members here. You don't control it or moderate it, that's up to the admins, and quick frankly I'm surprised you haven't been banned already.

·
Banned
4,217 Posts
Ya I have one come out to San Diego....you ****ing punk ...you have alot of class talking to women like that ....I will gladly meet you anywhere in San Diego. And we can talk about you big ****ing mouth....mods do everyone a favor and ban this puke

·
Registered
90 Posts
cant we all just get along.no one is meeting up to fight this is not high school ,and he wouldnt be talking like that in person unless he's a retard anyone can have computer balls.enough is enough shut this down:kiss::kiss:and make up

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ya I have one come out to San Diego....you ****ing punk ...you have alot of class talking to women like that ....I will gladly meet you anywhere in San Diego. And we can talk about you big ****ing mouth....mods do everyone a favor and ban this puke
uh ohhh.. here comes mr. big shot vk56 crew chief boyfrann

im scared.... lol you guys are hilarious.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts