Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi guys! i recently purchased a 2006 armada LE and it really needs some attention. the interior is in 8/10 condition and the exterior is just a mess. im a professional detailer, so its already getting better.

anyways, here are the parts i am looking for:

1- OEM BUMPER- i don't care what color the caps are, if you even have them. black or chrome will work for this as well.

2- ESCUTCHEON (BOTH SIDES)- chrome preferred unless you have black handles to sell me too.

3- 3 ac switch knobs. the outer part only please

4- RADIO CLUSTER BEZEL w/nav, INSTRUMENT CLUSTER BEZEL, and any other interior trim piece you may have. this is what im talking about. someone who owned the truck before me thought it was a good idea to put a wood trim kit, which was a terrible idea.

i need all pieces that are covered in wood, since if i remove this im afraid of the mess underneath. i have navigation, so your trim must fit my truck with nav.

http://www.yocar.com/blogs/general/uploaded_images/Nissan-Armada-Wood-Dash-Kit-731815.jpg

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
i have a chrome oem grille off my 05

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
replied good sir

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
oops. its empty now. my bad

·
Registered
384 Posts
you got pics of the pieces with wood? I may be interested....

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
do you want to do a swap? i can have pictures for you by the end of the week.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Mine doesn't have nav so it wouldn't do you any good, but if your looking to get rid of yours....i may be interested. Have you checked fleabay for the parts you need?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah ive been looking everywhere. im wondering if i can just remove it, but i wont know what kind of glue suprises are underneath until i give it a shot (which i might do also.)

either way, ill get you pictures on friday when i get back in town and i will send them your way!

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
heres some pics of the grill

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts