Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a set of factory nissan mud guards. I keep getting pulled over and I dont want to wait until I get a ticket to finally fix it. I would like a set of either smoke or black. Let me know what you have.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I have a set of black one off my 07 cc pm me

·
Registered
920 Posts
Is there some law where you live that requires mud flaps or something? I have never heard of such a thing other than on 18 wheelers. I know they must have them, but that's a federal DOT thing.
I have the factory black mud flaps off of my 05 with the rear tool box one. You are welcome to them if you pay shipping. I am in Atlanta.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Where are you located?? You can have mine but they are still on my truck. Was planning to take them off soon.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya, I live in arizona and anything over stock height you are required to have some sort of mud flap. Its dumb. I've been pulled over a few times, but I don't want to ruin the look of my truck with big ugly flaps. And according to the last officer, as long as I have something that extends below the wheel well, im fine. But I have to have something.

·
Registered
869 Posts
They are different depending on if you have the factory flares or not.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I need a set of factory nissan mud guards. I keep getting pulled over and I dont want to wait until I get a ticket to finally fix it. I would like a set of either smoke or black. Let me know what you have.
If they didn't ride your tail you wouldn't need mud guards. That's the dumbest law I have ever heard of!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts