Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its a shot in the dark, but i've exhausted all my resources and pissed alot of dealers off the past few months in my search for the holy grail. Figured i'd give it a go here before i move on to some Doug Thorleys. Ive got the Nismo CAI and catback, but I wanted to complete the tri-fecta. If anyone has a pair that they would like to part with, PM me so we can keep it private and discuss, I dont want to step on anyones toes since im a new guy :) I WILL PAY TOP $$$$$ AND PUT YOU ON MY CHRISTMAS CARD LIST! These will have a loving and good home and I do all the work myself. I've purchased quite a few things off of here and through PRG so i have references if needed. Thanks guys hope someone can help me out!

donson

·
Banned
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what is top $$$$$ mean ?
there was a guy on here selling a set for about 1100 +

I wouldn't even blink. I'm not sure what top $$$$ means either, i just want them! I think i read the thread regarding the guy youre talking about. He got them from a traded in titan at a dealer right? He's crazy i would never have given those up.

·
Vendor
711 Posts
I was the last person to sell a set on here, about 3 months ago now. I sold them for around 1K. Good luck finding them, I got SUPER lucky when I found the set I did.

·
Banned
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I must have just missed the sale, thats about when i started looking. Were they coated? How many miles? Just trying to gauge pricing in case someone comes through.

·
Banned
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump the jaaaam, bump it up

:teeth:

·
Banned
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know its a shot in the dark but bump!

If anyone is selling or trading in a truck with them installed ill gladly pay labor to take them off and have a new header or manifold set installed. We can work something out.

·
Banned
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Damn you!!

*shakes fist*

·
Registered
319 Posts
I was the last person to sell a set on here, about 3 months ago now. I sold them for around 1K. Good luck finding them, I got SUPER lucky when I found the set I did.
You must have missed the recent ad that the guy found 8 sets of them. Apparently all sold to no one on here :rolleyes: ... and with no pics of course. I just found 10 sets too but sold them all last night ;) Sorry man

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Man, those Nismo's must be some damn good headers for people to be spending that much coin on. Is it the CARB certification for emission testing that makes them so desirable? They're still a short tube Tri-Y design from what I remember.

·
Banned
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You must have missed the recent ad that the guy found 8 sets of them. Apparently all sold to no one on here :rolleyes: ... and with no pics of course. I just found 10 sets too but sold them all last night ;) Sorry man

Bhambys post was from back in June before 07 Titan found the magic stash of Titan an Z headers. I offered that dude $1500 and he turned me down!

·
Banned
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Man, those Nismo's must be some damn good headers for people to be spending that much coin on. Is it the CARB certification for emission testing that makes them so desirable? They're still a short tube Tri-Y design from what I remember.
Long tube, and make kickass power all around. Plus I have a OCD habit of needing things in complete sets if there are options. I've already got the Nismo Cai and Nismo cat back so MUST complete the set or I don't sleep well at night. You should see my tool collection its quite unhealthy lol.

·
Registered
12,665 Posts
Merge collectors, equal length primaries, and the best fit and finish headers by far ever produced for this truck. When i sold my truck, I sold mine to Gary748 for $700. If you can talk him into selling his truck, he'll sell them for $1k I'd imagine. =)

·
Banned
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
"idhitit2:

·
Banned
1,031 Posts
Just buy you a set of DT's!

·
Banned
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just buy you a set of DT's!
I did!

Would anyone be willing to trade their used Nismos for a brand new set of Thorleys + cash?! Id be willing to contribute $$ or labor to help with the changeout as well. AFTER I GET A SET I WILL 100% GUARANTEED TAKE THEM TO BE SPECD FOR COPIES. Ill be posting this in a few different spots so my apologies if you see it repeated.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Merge collectors, equal length primaries, and the best fit and finish headers by far ever produced for this truck. When i sold my truck, I sold mine to Gary748 for $700. If you can talk him into selling his truck, he'll sell them for $1k I'd imagine. =)
If I ever sell mine, I will retire ... when I bought mine, no thanks to you O-five, I had 3 heart attacks in seven days from ebay.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts