Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the factory utilitrack sliding bed divider. Please send me a PM if you have one for sale and if you would be willing to ship it.

I am in the Tampa area of FL, so if you have one around here I can pick it up in person.

Thanks.

·
Registered
195 Posts
The Engineer said:
I'm looking for the factory utilitrack sliding bed divider. Please send me a PM if you have one for sale and if you would be willing to ship it.

I am in the Tampa area of FL, so if you have one around here I can pick it up in person.

Thanks.
Hey,

I'm in Tarpon Springs near Tampa Rd. I've got the Utilitrac Bed Divider for an '04 crew cab that I just pulled out of my truck a week ago. It has some trouble tightening down because the hand cranks are a little rusted; so the knobs turn, but it has trouble spinning the screw to pull the latch tight. I'm sure you could replace the bolts and it would work great, but I don't like it because I haul band equipment around quite a bit.

You can have it for $75 or make me an offer and it's yours. It's just in my garage right now taking up space. You can come buy and see it too if you like, you're not too far from me. Let me know what you think and hit me up if you are interested.

Thanks and have a great day!

Sergio

1 - 2 of 2 Posts