Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to buy a stock gloss black grill or if someone is willing to trade for a bedlined modded grill.(I still need to put the mesh in it but that easy)

Let me know guys!

·
Registered
433 Posts
i have stock one.. got a little better pic of yours?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is it gloss black? Dont have a pic right now but ill take one soon.

·
Registered
433 Posts
its the stand black honeycomb. is that what your talking about?

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
its the stand black honeycomb. is that what your talking about?
He's talking about the outer shell...like the chrome part of the grille in my sig pic. He's looking for one painted black.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah i want the whole grill but black, i have two chrome ones and a bedlined one but want to trade it for a black one.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyone want to trade.........

·
Registered
163 Posts
I have a black xe grill that i bedlined 4 sale. Burger area not bedline and two of the small tips are broken at bottom but won't affect usage.
$40 plus shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a black xe grill that i bedlined 4 sale. Burger area not bedline and two of the small tips are broken at bottom but won't affect usage.
$40 plus shipping.
No thanks i already have a bedline one and want to trade it for a stock galaxy black grill

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anyone have one?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not long at all. I just want a gloss black rather than bedlined

·
Registered
287 Posts
hey would you be interested in selling one of your black ones? i have the billet grille the one piece one and i want to go back to stock. but i want to bedline it. let me know!!

thanks.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah i can do that, only thing with it is that it has one lower tab broken, but it still works perfect and i have used it like that before. Offer me something shipping would be like $20 though.

·
Registered
287 Posts
i really don't know how much i mean i don't have a lot of money right now. haha. forty bucks plus 20 for shipping??? just throwing it out there.

·
Registered
287 Posts
ok sorry scratch that i found one locally. sorry about that.

·
Registered
72 Posts
This will fit 2010 Titan?

I'll buy it from you if you haven't sold it already. Mine is all blacked-out and just need to get the chome looking grille frame off there.

Thanks"idhitit2:"idhitit2:

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
This thread is over a year old, and he has a new truck now.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I've looked high and low, online and off. No one even sells ready to paint grille frames for 2010's. Anyone know where I can get this part?

Desperate:bangit:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts