Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
like the title says im looking to get some prg ucas, used or brand new for a used price :bangit: lol i just cant afford brand new ones and really need these :/

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
I feel your pain... Ill be getting mine in summer. 600 is a lot for some metal rods haha

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
isnt it outrageous! seems like at MOST would cost 100 to make and thats still crazy high, really depressing lol

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
It comes down to the saying," if you wanna play you gotta pay". BUT with PRG you are also not paying for materials but for extensive first hand R n D from Greg. Not too mention the fittings that are used aren't cheap. Quality sometimes cost. I've been looking for a set too, people seem to hold on to them. GL

·
Registered
979 Posts
It comes down to the saying," if you wanna play you gotta pay". BUT with PRG you are also not paying for materials but for extensive first hand R n D from Greg. Not too mention the fittings that are used aren't cheap. Quality sometimes cost. I've been looking for a set too, people seem to hold on to them. GL
Thats the way i wanna run my business... build some part for my truck and test it by beating the crap out of it, then release the product and get paid. haha i like it. I'm feelin ya to man i want the package with the prg UCA and SAW coils.. but i dont have 1500 bucks to throw around lol.

-Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts