Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for that qx56 front clip trying to do the convertion on my Titan if any one haves one let me know thnk u I'm located in California

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
sh!tt like 2 months ago there was a guy selling a bunch of stuff including everything minus the fenders for a qx swap. he was selling hood, lights, grille, bumper, everything minus fenders for... 500 bucks! sh!t i almost bought it for that price. idk if he has it for sale still but do some searching he might

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
That's exactly why it's better to stay away from Infiniti and their parts. - ROFL :lol: ... Imagine getting this all installed then some uninsured schmuck runs smack into your broke self and breaks it all, then your insurance will deny coverage for the non-Nissan parts unless you specifically list them on your policy. After reading through enough posts about repairing wrecked QX56's, this conversion is for people with quite a bit of extra $$$ to burn, IMHO.

I apologize if sounds like I'm being a smarta$$, it's just that the people who've done this conversion were either making a business profit from it or have a bank roll burning a hole in their pocket..

BTW, welcome to TitanTalk!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sh!tt like 2 months ago there was a guy selling a bunch of stuff including everything minus the fenders for a qx swap. he was selling hood, lights, grille, bumper, everything minus fenders for... 500 bucks! sh!t i almost bought it for that price. idk if he has it for sale still but do some searching he might
Yeah found his post thnks hope he still has it

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's exactly why it's better to stay away from Infiniti and their parts. - ROFL :lol: ... Imagine getting this all installed then some uninsured schmuck runs smack into your broke self and breaks it all, then your insurance will deny coverage for the non-Nissan parts unless you specifically list them on your policy. After reading through enough posts about repairing wrecked QX56's, this conversion is for people with quite a bit of extra $$$ to burn, IMHO.

I apologize if sounds like I'm being a smarta$$, it's just that the people who've done this conversion were either making a business profit from it or have a bank roll burning a hole in their pocket..

BTW, welcome to TitanTalk!!!
Thats very true but it will stand out at a car show lol and thanks for the welcome

1 - 9 of 9 Posts