Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put a True Trac in my 2005 Titan last week and the driver's side rear axle shaft only engages in the new diff about 1/2". I am gingerly driving around on it while I try to find a used shaft. I can use any shaft from a non OEM E-Locker rear diff or the passenger side (longer one) from the OEM E-Locker. Nissan wants way too much for a new one!

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
I put a True Trac in my 2005 Titan last week and the driver's side rear axle shaft only engages in the new diff about 1/2". I am gingerly driving around on it while I try to find a used shaft. I can use any shaft from a non OEM E-Locker rear diff or the passenger side (longer one) from the OEM E-Locker. Nissan wants way too much for a new one!
I have parts. Message sent.

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Here's a few pics. of the passenger side rear axle..........just pulled it out this morning. Inner splines look good have have the factory grooves on top.
Can pull outer assembly to inspect.
05 4x4 BigTow with E-loc.

~98,000 miles on it.

Retail $333.82

Sell for $150 + ship.

Also have TruTrac, drivers side rear axle, e-loc, pinion and carrier, and entire 05 rear end housing available to anyone else looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Here's a few pics. of the passenger side rear axle..........just pulled it out this morning. Inner splines look good have have the factory grooves on top.
Can pull outer assembly to inspect.
05 4x4 BigTow with E-loc.

~98,000 miles on it.

Retail $333.82

Sell for $150 + ship.

Also have TruTrac, drivers side rear axle, e-loc, pinion and carrier, and entire 05 rear end housing available to anyone else looking.
very fair price, and not to thread jack, but you by any chance selling that true trac laying on the ground there honey keeper? :teethmast

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
very fair price, and not to thread jack, but you by any chance selling that true trac laying on the ground there honey keeper? :teethmast
Someone has claimed the TruTrac but if they back out you will be next on the list.

Thanks,

Tom

1 - 5 of 5 Posts