Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have or know of anyone wanting to sell there coilover
(SAW or DR) and UCA (TC, Camburg, NCD, or PRG's). If so, let me know.

Thanks,

Tim

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
You don't need the upper A-arms with the DRs if you are staying stock up front otherwise ... only need them if used with the PRG custom 1" spacer, (not a level kit), that is part of the PRG 4" Performance Package, (link in my sig). [Btw don't forget external bump stops if you plan to use the DRs with a PRG spacer because the internal DR bump stops becomes useless, in this app]. I ran just the DRs up front for a year or so.

The mid-length SAWs from that pkg. do require aftermarket UCA, even though they don't need/can't use the PRG 1" spacer. From what I've read the best upper, because of their camber adjustment is the PRGs but they are brand new, and the Total Chaos are second, but have been around long enough for used to be more likely to find. I don't know about the other two uppers, but I'd definitely research them here before buying. I seem to recall an issue with one?

So even though the SAWs are a hundred or two less, the cost of the uppers must be added to that price if you want them, while the DRs only need them to regain droop if the custom PRG spacer is planned. Also the DR might need uppers on the bracket lifts ... don't know, maybe on the 2wd spindles lift too ... don't know.

There are also new PRG valved SAWs for bracket lifted Titans and another model for stock Titans, that may or might not need uppers, but probably not any used ones yet.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
can't I use my leveling kit spacer on a coilover and not raise the coilover, infact drop it a little? just need new bump stops? I thought I read on this site you can use a leveling kit spacer on a DR and it'll still work fine, better even as the DR height won't be maxed out so the handling will be better for the amount of front lift say 3" over stock on a 4wd will still handle decent and can give 1/2" more lift to my 2.5" leveling spacer built for a 2wd :D ? I don't know either, I got lost last time I talked to Greg :lol: gotta re-read the email I suppose...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts