Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy a set of factory nerf (carbon or chrome). I'm located in Oklahoma City. I'll pay for shipping. Hit me up...

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
shoot me an offer and ill let you know.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Kills,

Why don't you shoot me a price at which you're willing to part with them so I avoid offending you...

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
i dont get offended by much (more like nothing ) lol...

the only way ill sell is if it gives me enough to buy a aftermarket set that i like... im looking at the fake nfabs... i think they are pretty cheap

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Kills,

mynissanparts.com has a set of new oem's with shipping for $375. Would $300 to my door do it?

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
i hear the Go Rhino Dominator II is sold for 330 shipped... do you know how much shipping is ?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what site is that and i'll check...

i assume that's the black set for that set?

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
i dont know.. but hey, i actualy found a set for sale locally.. ill look into it for you... i dont kow how much the guy wants he has a few things for sale with no price but i did email him

·
Registered
781 Posts
Im In Phoenix And Im Looking To Get Rid Of Mine Good Condition They Are The Carbon Ones Ill Do It For 250.00 Plus Shipping

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi,

Can you e-mail me pics?

Regards,

Chris

·
Registered
190 Posts
OK_TITAN said:
Hi,

Can you e-mail me pics?

Regards,

Chris

One other offer for ya, lol. I'm located in El Paso, TX and I have some factory chrome step rails that will be comming in this week cuz I'm replacing my grey OEM step rails w/ these chrome ones. So I'll sell you the step rails for $250 shipped. The best part is once these step rails come in I'll have a box to ship the step rails out to you in. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Wiskers - I may be interested in your rails.

Do you have any pic's ? How old are they ? What shape are they in ?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Miked1 said:
Wiskers - I may be interested in your rails.

Do you have any pic's ? How old are they ? What shape are they in ?

Actually, "OK_Titan" already sent me the money for my step rails so they're sold already. Just waiting for my new step rails to come in. :D

·
Registered
198 Posts
wiskers said:
Actually, "OK_Titan" already sent me the money for my step rails so they're sold already. Just waiting for my new step rails to come in. :D

Just my luck ............. Oh well, the search continues !

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Miked1 said:
Just my luck ............. Oh well, the search continues !
someone is selling them local to me for 150 bucks, if you need them i can get them for you and ship to you.. pm me if you want

1 - 15 of 15 Posts