Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need a set of stock 18's to fit my Titan. If you have a set, PM me. I'm located in NC if anyone is close.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,016 Posts
I'm in Ohio, I bought a set off another member here down in Texas late this past winter. However, I did so because I bounced the truck off a curb and scuffed one up pretty good. It was just as pricey to buy one from the dealer as it was to buy the set. Not sure what your intentions are, but if your interested I'll take pics of the scuffed one and see what you think.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm in Ohio, I bought a set off another member here down in Texas late this past winter. However, I did so because I bounced the truck off a curb and scuffed one up pretty good. It was just as pricey to buy one from the dealer as it was to buy the set. Not sure what your intentions are, but if your interested I'll take pics of the scuffed one and see what you think.
How bad is the scuff?

·
Premium Member
5,016 Posts
about a third of the outer edge of one rim is tore up, not quite sure how to describe it, so i'll get a picture or two of it tomorrow. Ran out of time tonight to get to it.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
If your going to paint the rims any rims shop should be able to fix it.

·
Premium Member
5,016 Posts
Here's the scuffed rim, sorry it took so long. let me know if you have any interest.

Attachments

·
Registered
153 Posts
Need a set of stock 18's to fit my Titan. If you have a set, PM me. I'm located in NC if anyone is close.

Thanks
i'm in the process of lifting my truck and will be selling my stock wheels 5 of them as soon as i get them off of my 2005 titan se. one of them is bedlined and was planning to do the same with the rest. i believe i posted a thread about 2 weeks back....not sure what they really cost so make me an offer i can't refuse lol...

·
Registered
394 Posts
I have a perfect set 100 plus shipping

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I recently bough a set of factory wheels dirt cheap from a local seller. My moto metal wheels will probably be for sell within a week or two.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts