Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just looking for the muffler for my frontier.
factory we have a junk y pipe and this is a good cheap upgrade.

located in Bethalto IL, willing to travel, and pay shipping no problem.

thanks guys!

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Man if you had asked this a month ago I would have had one you could HAVE as long as you paid shipping. Unfortunately dropped it off at a scrap yard for nothing because I was moving into a new house.

Good luck.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
word, haha thanks for the thought!
im hoping i can scoop someone up that has it just sitting around.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,942 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
what do you mean work? its exhaust.
the flanges need cut and clocked and welded, but other than that its pretty straight forward.

lol 400$ is insane and i wouldnt pay anywhere near they when there are people on here throwing them away.
What I mean by "work" as in many would just want to bolt-and-go onto a compatible vehicle.

Sorry, I should have assumed that everyone on this forum has access to welding equipment and mad skillz.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i just checked through there is sadly looks like he sold it.
thanks for posting though i really appreciate it.

What I mean by "work" as in many would just want to bolt-and-go onto a compatible vehicle.

Sorry, I should have assumed that everyone on this forum has access to welding equipment and mad skillz.
ok, i guess you should have specified what you meant by "work" then i guess? because work means doable to me.
"bolt on" means bolt on.

its not difficult at all to cut and clock them, or to even take them to a shop and have a shop do it for 20-40$. it doesnt take mad skill at all.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Man if you had asked this a month ago I would have had one you could HAVE as long as you paid shipping. Unfortunately dropped it off at a scrap yard for nothing because I was moving into a new house.

Good luck.
For nothing!? Wow man, that sucks. You got robbed!

I made a whole 94 cents off of mine.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Hey ive got mine. 2 in 1 out and i have the tail pipe if you want it. Im in tx. $50 plus shipping for muffler. Txt me 9039150205

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump. have one pending but its been chopped, and a little more on the higher end of what i wanna spend.
if i can scoop one up thats the complete muffler with flanges that would be sweet.

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
just looking for the muffler for my frontier.
factory we have a junk y pipe and this is a good cheap upgrade.

located in Bethalto IL, willing to travel, and pay shipping no problem.

thanks guys!
Hey! Who let this guy in?

Reactions: Andrewvk

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts