Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says, I'm in the market for some stock Titan 5-spoke 18s. Silver finish preferred but also interested in gunmetal. I need just the wheels as these would be going on a lowered 02 Silverado so I would be running lower profile tires (255/55/18s). Post up, PM or e-mail me, please! Thanks!

·
Registered
461 Posts
I have a set of 18's with the sensors for sale. They are boxed up and ready to go.
PM me with a zip and I'll quote a price.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Frito Bandito said:
Like the title says, I'm in the market for some stock Titan 5-spoke 18s. Silver finish preferred but also interested in gunmetal. I need just the wheels as these would be going on a lowered 02 Silverado so I would be running lower profile tires (255/55/18s). Post up, PM or e-mail me, please! Thanks!

Here are the pics there are no tires on the rims now the rims are in boxes ready to ship if you want them.

Attachments

·
Banned
27,783 Posts

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Frito Bandito said:
Thanks for the offers. guys. I'll be getting back to you shortly.

Hooligan - Did you get my PM?
yeah, got it... i'd be willing to meet you half way to save you from spending money to ship. these things ain't light.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
TTT one more time. All I need is the wheels, no spare, sensors or tires. I'm talking to a person or two via PM but if anyone else has anything let me know!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts