Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for stock b-pipes or some walkers someone is wanting to sell. I need to get the 2.5" off of there:)

·
Registered
811 Posts
I'm looking for stock b-pipes or some walkers someone is wanting to sell. I need to get the 2.5" off of there:)
Walkers are only $100 bucks shipped to your door. Come on' join the club.

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Walkers are only $100 bucks shipped to your door. Come on' join the club.
I know, trying to get off even cheaper for some used stockers:)

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
I guess you would rather have the stock B pipes from a 2WD 04-06 that has the resonator instead of the cat.

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess you would rather have the stock B pipes from a 2WD 04-06 that has the resonator instead of the cat.
Doesn't matter, I can knock the cats out. Do you have some?

·
Registered
6,823 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
PM Sent......

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anyone else have any stockers laying around

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump........are you out there dead lift?

·
Registered
566 Posts
Deerslayer,

I have my stockers.

If I remember right you are in Cincy and run in Hamilton right?

I am pretty close to you, but I also have a buddy that I work with who lives in Northwestern Cincy. Around the Cincinnati Mills Mall area/Bass Pro Shop.

They came off my 06 4X4 without issue when I installed Walkers. Make me an offer and maybe you could meet my buddy for the hand off. They are stored in a box in my attic, so I could get you pics if you are interested.

Thanks,

Zack

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Deerslayer,

I have my stockers.

If I remember right you are in Cincy and run in Hamilton right?

I am pretty close to you, but I also have a buddy that I work with who lives in Northwestern Cincy. Around the Cincinnati Mills Mall area/Bass Pro Shop.

They came off my 06 4X4 without issue when I installed Walkers. Make me an offer and maybe you could meet my buddy for the hand off. They are stored in a box in my attic, so I could get you pics if you are interested.

Thanks,

Zack
Thanks man, I may be getting custom b-pipes put on tomorrow. I will know hopefully when I'm getting off work by lunch. I'm going to run 2.25" from the mani flange to the Flowmaster 2.25 Y. I'll let you know tomorrow night if I need them. Thanks again. Where do you live? I'm in Hamilton

·
Registered
566 Posts
Thanks man, I may be getting custom b-pipes put on tomorrow. I will know hopefully when I'm getting off work by lunch. I'm going to run 2.25" from the mani flange to the Flowmaster 2.25 Y. I'll let you know tomorrow night if I need them. Thanks again. Where do you live? I'm in Hamilton
I am in Laura, about 25 minutes NW of Dayton. I work in Lewisburg which is a little over 1/2 hour due north of Hamilton on 127 and then 503. My buddy would be driving right through Hamilton every day.

No hurry man. Thanks!!

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am in Laura, about 25 minutes NW of Dayton. I work in Lewisburg which is a little over 1/2 hour due north of Hamilton on 127 and then 503. My buddy would be driving right through Hamilton every day.

No hurry man. Thanks!!
As of now I'm getting off at 230 and the pipes are going on:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts