Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In anticipation of another Houston to San Francisco run, I am looking for a Stock or quieter muffler that someone has layin' around and wants to get rid of for cheap. I don't need any pipes just the muffler. I'll be more than happy to pick up around Houston, Katy, Conroe area and will contribute to your beer fund or will bring and share some cold Shiner Bock.:cheers: If not nearby and will throw it in a box let me know.

Thanks!
Fd

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Fox Delta said:
In anticipation of another Houston to San Francisco run, I am looking for a Stock or quieter muffler that someone has layin' around and wants to get rid of for cheap. I don't need any pipes just the muffler. I'll be more than happy to pick up around Houston, Katy, Conroe area and will contribute to your beer fund or will bring and share some cold Shiner Bock.:cheers: If not nearby and will throw it in a box let me know.

Thanks!
Fd
this one will be a family trip and they don't like V8 music as much as I do
especially after 30hrs:rolleyes: :upsidedow

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Titantexan said:
I have a stock muffler!

Make me an offer shipped.
what is it worth to you? I have seen people throw them away in the trash. I was too happy and left mine at the shop. Send me a PM if you want :cheers:

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Titan R said:
PMed you. I have a stock setup for dirt cheap.
left you a VM
Fox

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Titan R said:
Nice meeting you and hopefully you get that exhaust system put on ok. Goodluck on that trip and hopefully we will meet again at the Houston meets.
Thanks for your time - It was a pleasure to meet you. I am looking forward to seeing you soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts