Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,
My stock cd player bit the dust today. It makes a clicking sound when trying to eject a cd. The stereo still works great but the cd player does not. I have opened it up and can see no broken parts anywhere. I can also make it eject the disc by using a small screwdriver and helping to move the appropriate parts when it trys but it will no longer eject on its own. Do any of you out there have a stock head unit with cd player laying around gathering dust and would like to make a sale???? My Titan is an '05 model if it makes any difference. It is just the stereo and single cd player. Let me know and thanks for any responses. Local in the Phoenix area would be the best but beggars can't be choosers.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have no idea what they are worth. I guess it all comes down to how much it is worth to you and you give me an idea what you want. If you haven't used it and have something aftermarket I can't really see paying more than $75 to $100, especially if you have it collecting dust. Let me know what you think and thanks for the response.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts