Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Not exactly what your looking for but I have the OEM muffler only from my 2011. Has less than 500mi on it and is cut about 2in before and 2in after, live in SoCal will ship if you want to make an offer.

·
Registered
14,148 Posts
I have a 2011 muffler too, about 3 inches on the outlet, and about 12 inches in the inlet side. Let me know if you dont buy his^^^^^^

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have the whole y pipes and muffler from my 2005 LE crew cab titan since i recently installed a banks system. Where do you live and what would you offer for it?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies guys. My zip code is 31637. I can get a y pipe and muffler off of an 2011 from my local dealer for $125, the owner just installed a Nismo catback on his personal truck. Just trying to see if I could do a little better on the forums. PM me how much you want for the mufflers/y pipe. Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Shouldn't cost you much more than shipping on here. What the heck are those guys going to do with a crappy Y and restrictive AZZ muffler? :) Hook him up ya'll.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a Frontier, so my Y pipe is the most restrictive I have ever seen. I was thinking the titan muffler might sound a little better as well, it's a lot smaller than the Frontier muffler. Hook me up bros :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts