Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone looking to get rid of their lift? I'm interested. I want to ditch my Body Lift and sell it off. The T is going in a different direction, PM me with details if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
body lifted bedlined titans are for losers anyways :) hahaha jk. good luck gettin a lift bro.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
I think williamseng1 is still selling his RC 6" lift for $750. I believe it's still available. Good luck man.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks tsunamilogan05, good lookin' out! I shall hunt him down. haha, the RC kit is the one I prefer!

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Thanks tsunamilogan05, good lookin' out! I shall hunt him down. haha, the RC kit is the one I prefer!
Not a problem man. Yeah if I had the money I would have jumped on it, but just got his UpRev. Also man it takes him a couple days or a day to reply to PMs he seems to be really busy at work, but definitely means well. Good luck.

·
Registered
344 Posts
good luck finding a lift, holla if you want to sell your BL

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He responded almost immediately when I sent him a PM.

@rockin8: I'll consider that. I may rock the RC kit AND BL for a while for shiets n' giggles haha, but the body lift looks really dumb right now with what I have going on with the T. lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts