Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like the title says............if don't think you'll ever use them and want to make a couple bucks off 'em, let me know.....I'm taking off the bull bar and want to install the hooks because my 2wd frequently thinks she's 4wd and likes to get stuck.....

I'm in San Diego, SoCal and will obviously pay shipping.........but closer = better!

thanks.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
capnmwf said:
i've got 2 brand new black ones, w/ mounting bolts, i'm in Texas, tho, make me an offer.
pm sent......

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hooligan said:
i'll trade you mine for a stinger-like bullbar!
:jester: :jester: .....next time I get stuck, I'll have 'em try to pull me out by bull bar and voila, your stinger is done!

·
Registered
103 Posts
How much do you want for them shipped to No. CA? I wasn't sure of the weight/size for shipping.

·
Registered
530 Posts
capnmwf said:
i've got 2 brand new black ones, w/ mounting bolts, i'm in Texas, tho, make me an offer.

if you still have theese im in texas and would like to buy them .... please PM me

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
capnmwf said:
are you still looking for tow hooks ?? i've got 2 new ones w/ mt. bolts , $25 + shipping.
damn, good price.........I ended up getting a set though, thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I realize this post was some time back but do you still have the front tow hooks for a Titan? If so, please reply.

Thanks so much.

Steve

1 - 14 of 14 Posts